The conversations that lead to talking about MMM have interesting twists and turns. But, for all the paths traveled, there’s a constant with much of this – there’s always that question asked which seems to serve something as a test of intelligence, competence, or wisdom. Here’s some of the questions asked:
- What kind of mobile do you have?
- What’s the best mobile out there?
- Do I have to get a smartphone?
- What’s the best Bible app available?
- Do you have ideas for a better case?
- Why don’t you have [the device they have]?
- Where do you see mobile going next?
- Is there some way that I can track what my spouse/kids are doing on their mobile?
- I didn’t know my mobile could do that; where could I find out more?
- How long does it take to build a mobile app?
- Why does it cost so much/take so long to build a mobile website/app?
- Is there really a connection between what we do with God and what we do on a mobile?
Suffice to say, these are some of the ones that stick out, but not the complete list of questions. Could you imagine being in a posture to get these questions asked, let alone have an answer that satisfies? How do you respond in the presence of these questions? Or, what would your answers to some of these be?