Its not often that we talk about what’s been popular here, but perhaps its right to bring some of these back into the limelight some. Here are some of the articles that have seen the most hits and shares over the past month:
- How to Build an App for Your Ministry
- 2012 Resolution #3: Get Connected to Tech, Mobile, and Mobile Ministry Events
- Some More Examples of Mobile Advertising/Marketing
- A Primer on Differences Between Mobile Web Apps and Native Apps
- eInk Bible App for Kindle
- On the Scene w/Brian Russell of @YouVersion
- Just A Carry On
- Mobile Ministry Made Easy: A Simple Guide to Begin or Advance Your Use of Mobiles
- Where Are the Bible Database Sources App Developers Can Use?
- Beyond Access
As you can see, some of these items were published in October, but some were published earlier and still get some reasonable traction. In terms of how content is developed, these are some of the trends that we pay attention to in order to make sure that you’ve got a bearing on some of what’s happening in this space.
*We did some tweaking to the page titles and that effected how these have been showing up in searches and on our metrics. It seems that folks prefer the shorter names and better organized page listing (neat).