Got to admit that its kind of neat just letting the tweets speak. Been a lot of nuggets and things to consider along the way. Here’s the slate from yesterday, perhaps there’s something in here for you to consider as well.
- RT @RussB The Silicon Valley Gadget Swap http://dlvr.it/1r1YqR
- RT @churchmag A New Global Ministry Idea http://tentblo.gs/POmKkn
- RT @RobWoodbridge m-Pulse #18: Taking on the app discovery riddle, augmented reality with Tomi Ahonen + our AppCircus app… http://su.pr/5eAVGx #li #mobile
- RT @VisualStoryNet: Mobile and Missions. http://bit.ly/O1uzf2 #mobmin
- RT @CSLewisU If you read history you’ll find that the Christians who did most for the present world were just those who thought most of the next. CSLewis
- [Reading] Mobile SEO is A Myth http://j.mp/RXfShQ //IMO, all SEO is a myth, but this topic has merit as is
- RT @Whatleydude Emergent technologies http://supervillain.tumblr.com/post/268910789 …
- RT @lay2000lbs We’ve been working on a couple visuals for what @_kindrid is all about – check it out and let me know your thoughts! http://blog.kindrid.com
- RT @istartedsomething: SoundGecko, listen to any article on the web, on the go http://www.istartedsomething.com/20120710/check … – neat; know many folks who’d like this
- RT @NewMediaAtUnion @JasonByassee on Practicing Virtue w/Social Media: http://www.newmediaprojectatunion.org/pages/Practici … //easily, required reading for #mobmin #missions
- RT @SocMedSean New Comic: The ‘Always On’ Nature Of Mobile & Social Mediahttp://ow.ly/1OfbKj #mobile #sm
- RT @pewinternet How do you discover and obtain the books that you read?http://pewrsr.ch/MGaGcK
- RT @1Mby1M Thought Leaders in Mobile and Social: Will Overstreet, CEO of Voices Heard Media (Part 5) @1Mby1M - http://ow.ly/c84rA
- RT @vickybeeching Discussion in full swing in the comments section of new CyberSoul post “Digital Authenticity” - http://goo.gl/cDaCo
Not a bad list for the last day. We’ll see what the next few days have to offer. Follow @mobileminmag to get these and other tweets as they happen. Or, tweet something using the #mobmin hashtag and perhaps that would be something highlighted here also.