February has that tendency to move oh-so-fast. And even then, its one of those months that can just roll past without so much of a peep. Still, we’ve been able to see some progress on our resolutions:
- Explain, emphasize, and demonstrate the theological underpinnings to mobile ministry
- Detail and expand on knowledge of Non-English Language/Cultural expressions of mobile ministry
- Increase number of and collaboration with ministry partners
- Refine and release v2 of the Mobile Ministry Methodology
- Embed Mobile, Not Mobile As Layer
For the first one, the work getting ready for a summer course that we are teaching and the Digital Literacy Project are making some ways forward there. I’ll have to push better on number 2, but a late addition of the Bible app Web Evangelismo (Android and iOS) is a good sign. An upcoming meeting with some folks from the MMF later this month will be a better gage towards number 3. Number 4 will take some time – purposely. And the last one, well, you’ll just have to wait and see 😉
How are you doing with your resolutions? We are three months into things, hopefully you are also making some decent progress.