Here are the tweets from Monday:
- This was pretty cool to see in the logs today, our Bible apps page was translated to Filipino via Google Translate http://translate.google.com/translate?anno …
- RT @eortiz Security & Privacy on Mobile Apps http://weblog.cenriqueortiz.com/general/2012/0 … #mobmin
- @edstetzer if automation is more your style, build in Keynote, run presentation from iPad; apps: Evernote, Prezi, Penultimate… or Adobe Ideas if u really go creative; don’t flip pages; have all text on scrollable screen incl verses; use large size; share deck when done (add extra notes)…
- RT @timmybrister I’m looking for a Korean translator (into English) who has some theological training. Can anyone help with this? Or point me to someone?
- RT @lukew Responsive Design Workflow http://www.lukew.com/ff/entry.asp?1 … my notes from @sazzy talk at #aea about the changes responsive design processes require.
- RT @technokitten This week’s @themobilists Carnival of the Mobilists #277 is out for your delectation http://technokitten.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/carniv …
- RT @chadw5Q: On Web content: “Simplicity is about removal. To simplify you have to take away.” http://ht.ly/c6ITD //applies to life as well.
- RT @brad_frost: Need any more proof that mobile matters? @lukew rounds up stats from sites that see more mobile traffic than desktop: http://bit.ly/MbC1Kt
- “As soon as I saw the title to this, I thought of a talk at BibleTech some years back by…” — Mobile Ministry Magazine http://disq.us/83ldx3
- RT @Katrinskaya: “@ACLU_Mass: Your phone may not be safe at protests http://kwz.me/yG | On IMSI catchers and covert surveillance.”
- RT @jasoncaston: 8 Ways Mobile Developers Can Make The Most Money On Their Apps @techcrunch http://bit.ly/RI45nw
- RT @ictlogist: 8th Internet, Law and Politics Congress (III). Copyright track http://ictlogy.net/20120709-8th-i … #idp2012 #mobmin
Yep, lots of retweets. Perhaps today might find a bit more nuggets in here. Never know what the day’s social streams offer